Perhaps the only thing better than getting a box of chocolates is getting one really decadent piece in a fun DIY box! Here’s the perfect container for a chocolate “pearl” and an ideal Valentine’s Day gift for those who prefer quality over quantity.
- strong adhesive
- silver paint
- small/circular paper mache box
- paint brush
- Paint the box and the lid with silver paint. I like to do the outside only to give it a bit of contrast. Let dry.
- Coat the shell in 2-3 layers of paint, letting it dry completely in between coats.
- Put some glue on the back of the shell- focus on any flat parts + the inner edges. Place on the center of the box lid.
- Punch iridescent confetti or some other fun filler to place chocolate on. Done!
Chocolates: Godiva | Smooth Coconut Truffle, Passion Fruit Truffle, Key Lime Truffle
There are so many wonderful chocolatiers out there. My favorite chocolates combine cocoa with tropical flavors. Unfortunately, if I ever bought any of the above chocolates for a gift, I’m not quite sure they would make it to the recipient!